11 days until 100! This has been a strange day. I feel much better emotionally but I don't think I am going to do well tomorrow at weigh in. It is going to take a whole lot of will, but I am still going to go and face that scale tomorrow. Ugh, I hate feeling this way! I know that I wont lose every single week, but I can't help wanting to. I also know that gaining one week out of so many doesn't say anything about my effort or my self worth but I feel like they are so connected! Facing the scale even when I have had a good feeling week is hard. Feeling like I'm already doomed is the worst.
I'll perk up though, soon enough. I have a lot to do this month. The only day next week that I wont make it to the gym is going to be Wednesday as I am co-hosting a party. My goal for next Sunday's weigh in: 4lbs! Wish me luck for tomorrow anyway!
Today:
1 cup cooked oatmeal: 2
1/2 cup blueberries: 1
1/2 cup skim milk: 1
1 bag light popcorn: 5
1 char-grilled chicken salad from Chick-fil-a: 5
1 serving fat free honey mustard: 1
1 char-grilled chicken sandwich: 5
1/2 serving bbq sauce: 1
1/2 small peppermint chocolate chip milk shake: 8
Total for the Day: 29/44
Leftover: 15
Actually I think I made better food choices today, so that's one thing. I'm also not terribly upset about the leftover points as it doesn't happen very often anymore.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Day 89
Labels:
dining out,
fears,
feelings,
fortitude,
goals,
motivation,
not eating enough,
personal,
points,
weigh in,
weightwatchers,
ww
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm a total hypocrite for saying this (because i fall victim to caring too much about scale numbers) but a setback doesn't mean the end of things!
take it in stride. regroup and attack your next week!
even think of it as "shaking things up" - if your body is used to losing losing losing, maybe a maintenance or gain week changes things and you get a clean slate to work from!
(this is probably in no way medically correct but it kinda worked for me to get over feeling bad about a gain)
you can do it scarlet!
I hate, hate, hate pre-weighin anxiety! It's almost worse than the number on the scale. Good news is that when the weigh-in is done, you can do as you've planned: move on, regroup, hit it again. Best wishes! Deb
Post a Comment