The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 31

Hey guys!

This isn't going to be a long post! I had a really emotional day. I had a fight with my closest friend who is also emotional (her van was stolen and totaled last night). I broke down and cried for an hour before a friend pried me out of bed and made me go outside. I went to the house of the friend I had a fight with and we made up and cried. When I went in her husband asked me what was wrong (we are all pretty close) and you know how it is when you are trying not to cry and someone asks you whats wrong? Yeah I lost it again.

Anyway, after that my friend and I spiraled down the food drain for comfort. I didn't use all of my weekly points, but I didn't get all of my healthy checks in and I will be seriously shocked if I lose this week. I'm back on now, I'm not waiting until tomorrow but I'm also trying not to beat myself up over this. I want to move on. Life is full of hiccups and I don't expect to be perfect. I just expect the trend to be steady. I tracked everything so in the interest of full disclosure...

Posting this helps me to be accountable. I'm not hiding it.

Friday, August 02, 2013
Morning
1  serving(s) Small Plates Pork Egg Rolls
4
Subtotal4
Midday
2  serving(s) Caramel Chicken Stock velvetted
18
2  serving(s) Diner Select Sides Brown Rice
13
1/4 serving(s) Sauces, Sides & Desserts Sweet Mustard Sauce
1
Subtotal32
Evening
3  serving(s) Pizza, one-meat topping, thin crust, restaurant-type
16
Subtotal16
Anytime
1/2 serving(s) spicy tuna roll (2-in diameter, 1-in thick)
3
1  item(s) Boston Kreme Donut
9
2  small Iced Dunkin’ Dark® Roast Coffee (with cream and sugar)
8
40  chips Doritos Tortilla Chips
14
Subtotal34
Food PointsPlus values total used86
Food PointsPlus values remaining0

No comments: