The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 29

...or the post that almost didn't happen.

No no no, I'm going to keep posting. I'm just in bed again. I know, I really need to get my act together about posting my food on time.

Today was interesting. I did a weekly grocery shop, but I need to go back Friday because we were pretty broke today and I really only got essentials. I consider fresh veggies to be essential and thankfully my husband agrees. He knows how hard this can get for me and he is pretty supportive.

I have my physical with my doctor tomorrow. I'm going to ask her about inverse psoriasis. I've had this trash/skin condition/yeast infection on my skin for many years. A lot of them before I had heath insurance so it was pretty bad by the time I was truly able to do anything about it. We thought it was yeast but now I've been through so many treatments including Nyastatin and a month of Fluconazole with no real results. The Fluconazole helped but not as much as it should have. I have plaque psoriasis on my scalp and on the very edge of my forehead and so I did some digging and found that inverse psoriasis looks a lot like intertrigo. AND inverse psoriasis can develop yeast infections, which is probably why the fluconazole seemed to help.
I'll admit, I'm frustrated and I'm tired. I just want to feel normal and not like a giant skin shedding, chafing, smelly monster.

Anyway, hope good things for me for tomorrow guys. Doctors make me nervous. Too many bad experiences.

I'll copy/paste my food in tomorrow! Goodnight!

Edited to add food:

Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Morning
1  medium fresh tomato(es)
0
1  roll Arnold Sandwich Thins
3
1  tbsp Heinz Mayonnaise
3
Subtotal6
Midday
1/2 item(s) avocado
4
1/2 cup(s) uncooked bell pepper(s)
0
28  gm shredded cheddar cheese
3
2  serving(s) new york croutons asiago
2
2  serving(s) Lite Buffalo Ranch 2tbsp
3
1/2 cup(s) unsweetened dill pickle(s)
0
1/2 medium fresh tomato(es)
0
8  medium uncooked baby carrots
0
1  cup(s) fresh spinach
0
1  cup(s) fresh watermelon
0
1  tbsp Hormel Bacon Bits
1
Subtotal13
Evening
1  serving(s) Cooks Perfect Turkey Meatballs
4
2  serving(s) Buitoni Angel Hair (80g)
12
1  slice(s) American cheese
3
1  Tbsp sugar
1
1  Average Pasta Sauce #4
4
Subtotal24
Anytime
1  serving(s) twix
3
1  sandwich(es) Classics chargrilled chicken sandwich
7
1  packet(s) Dressings & Sauces honey roasted bbq sauce
2
1  serving(s) food should taste good jalapeno tortilla chips
3
4  Tbsp fat free salsa
0
2  cup(s) strawberries
0
2  serving(s) Lemon Greek Yogurt frozen
10
Subtotal25
Food PointsPlus values total used68
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
10 min cleaning
1
20 min walking, (slow pace, 3.0 mph or less)
3
Activity PointsPlus values earned4

No comments: