The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Week #56

I made it!!

I am officially under 300 pounds baby!!

This past week was tough, but getting under the big 3-0-0 kept me seriously motivated. I can ride a Go Kart now! Gotta plan a weekend...which will be hard as we are entering the busiest part of my year. I am so overbooked it makes me want to cry.

Today after the meeting we had lunch at Qdoba. I got the "Craft 2" which is essentially a smaller portion of two things. I got two chicken tacos with lettuce and salsa, and a side salad with fajita veggies, salsa and shredded cheese. The Weight Watchers app doesn't have the chicken from Qdoba in it so I counted the chicken from Chipotle. HOLY POINTS BATMAN. It was 14 points for all of the chicken on my 2 little tacos and my side salad. I counted it. I had plenty of points, I was just really surprised. 

So when I came home I decided to check Qdoba's website and I'm so glad I did! The actual points value for the chicken total was 7 points...not freaking 14. I knew I liked Qdoba more than Chipotle!

I wonder how often I over count? Like how often I estimate high for something I'm not exactly sure of, and situations like this... I want to lose weight fast, we all do, but I also want to do it the healthy way. I'm okay with not eating my weeklies, though I often eat some...but I would rather eat all of my daily points. Weight Watchers already has us at a deficit so that we do lose (common sense), so I want to keep it healthy. 

It's a struggle, mentally and physically to keep going and try and think of all of this and be mindful...but it's worth it. 

I'm at the lowest weight I think I've ever been, maybe when I was a tween... I've never been under 300 pounds in my memory. 

Tears y'all. Big ones. 

My next "big" goal is 260. That will be 200 pounds lost. I'm doing this!

P.S. My computer is broken and going in under warranty (yay!) for repairs. So please excuse my typos for now. I'm posting on my phone!

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

I've had a tough week so I wasn't able to stop by before today. But ... YAY!! You said goodbye to the 300s and in a big way! Nice going!

Betsey C. said...

I am a long-time reader of your blog, and I am so happy for you! Do you read "Daily Diary of a Winning Loser"? It's a very inspiring blog as well. Enjoy yourself as you go along the journey. Because there aren't many better feelings than weight loss!