The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 333, 334

Day 333 was the family reunion. I did well. I wasn't able to track that day, but I watched what I ate. We were there for lunch and dinner, and the single healthy option available was a veggie tray. Carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. I did alright though. I kept my portions small and I only ate twice. A few hours apart.

Today there was no meeting for me. No because I don't want to know what I weigh, but because I had to be somewhere at 10am, and I have been going all day until now. I had planned to miss this one. I am going to my meeting next week though. Hopefully this past week will be the last of the super busy weeks for a while. I am also returning to the gym this week! It is time.

In any case I haven't gotten more than 7 hours of sleep total in the past 2 days and I'm not up to a long post. My eyes are burning.

Today:
1/2 subway sandwich: 7
1 serving sunchips: 3
3 meatballs: 5
tastes of food (literally tastes) at a Tastefully Simple party: 5
dinner out with Chad (to the best of my knowledge using WW online and calorie king): 15
35/38

Now that being on plan is getting easier I am going back to basics again. I find that the simplicity and repetitive nature of WW really helps refocus my motivation.

Wish me luck. I'm getting back, just a little slowly. I need it to be right and I need it to be long term, not perfect.

3 comments:

Miz said...

wishing you luck
visualizing success for you
HOPING YOU SLEPT!


Carla

Raegun said...

Good luck - you can do this!!
Rae
xo

Retta said...

" I need it to be right and I need it to be long term, not perfect."

Very insightful... very powerful sentence!

I totally believe you will/you ARE doing this. No doubts. Perfect? Nope. Successful? Absolutely.

Loretta
=^..^=