The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 365

I have been blogging for a year! I know, I missed a few days here and there, but I am incredibly proud of my little corner of the world here and really blessed to have been able to share it with all of you. I want to cover the past year, but I want to do it on Sunday after my final weigh in for the year. good or bad on Sunday I know I kicked butt this year. 98 lbs is nothing to sneeze at and something I never ever thought that I would be able to do. In doing it I have found that I am capable of so much more. So Sunday!

Today was epic, in a workout way. I went to my gym and did my full circuit, plus 40 minutes on the elliptical. I am trying to up my time a little every time I go to the gym to get my time back to where it was before I lost my stride. Then, after the gym (a few hours later) I went with a friend to her gym, which is open all night (which is super cool). We did a 30 minute workout that included step cardio and strength. It was really great, I didn't think it would be a work out but it really was! I also did 5 minutes on a different kind of elliptical. I wanted to try it out because I have come to love my gyms elliptical so much. It was good, a little harder, but I think that was because it was a different motion than the ones I use normally.

My arms are still really sore, and my legs are a touch sore too. I did some leg lifts yesterday and I think I finally managed to do the the right way...hence the pain. I'm going to go take a long shower, put on some jammies and go to bed!

All in all it was a really great day for the diet parade.

Today:
1 ww lf waffle: 1
1/2 serving nutella: 2
1 serving strawberries: 1
1 serving rice crisps: 3
1 larabar: 2
1 yogurt: 2
1 baked potato with cheese: 7
1 small chili: 4
22/38

I'm not too worried about not finishing my points as I went over them yesterday.

6 comments:

Retta said...

Well, Happy Blogoversary to you, Ruby!! You've made wonderful progress, 98 lbs is fantastic.

Congrats!
Loretta
=^..^=

Big Clyde said...

Two workouts in a day? That is amazing. Well done.

Rayne said...

Ive been trying to get you to go with me to Planet Fitness for years!
I'm glad you had fun and I'm SUPER proud of you

Rayne said...

well ok only a year but.... seems like years!

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

Happy anniversary! You did an amazing job this past year, and the hard work doesn't stop with you ... TWO workouts?!! You are sprinting to Sunday's weigh-in. Great job! No, FANTASTIC job, actually!! Well done, indeed.

The Hot Mess Princess said...

Wow...98 pounds! You GO, girl!!! Amazing accomplishment!

I'm only 37 pounds down in my own journey...you inspire me!