The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 303

If you tried to view my blog here earlier and weren't able to its because my Google accounts were hacked and I was temporarily shut down. I can't send an email out for 24 hours because of their safety features. Everything seems to be alright now.

Sorry for whining yesterday, I was in a bit of a mental rut and sinking deeper because of feeling/being unable to exercise. I start feeling guilty and like I'm "falling behind" which is ridiculous because the only person I could possibly be racing against is me...

So tonight I got off of my miserable butt, took another shower and went to the local high school track. I didn't stay too long, as really (all kidding seriously aside) this is slasher week. I did a mile on the track at a very quick pace never stopping once and I jogged for 1/8th of a mile. Yes, I know that doesn't sound like much but it was amazing! A year ago I could hardly walk an 8th of a mile! I could have gone father but my partner was having knee issues and I figured at over 300lbs, it was enough...for tonight. So that made me feel better. I'm going to try some more tomorrow, weather permitting, but not at the local track. I'm not comfortable going by myself and my friends go during what is almost the busiest part of my night. I'll go around here though.

Today:
1 arnolds sand thin: 1
1 serving diet coke chicken: 3
1 serving light mayo: 1
1 serving broccoli slaw: 0
1 serving cheddar rice crisps: 2
1 can soup: 3
1 serving cheese: 2
1 arnold sand thin: 1
1/2 serving nutella: 3
1 serving jam: 1
1 low fat wrap: 1
1 serving shredded chicken: 3
1/2 serving ff cheddar: 1
1 serving light mayo: 1
1 serving broccoli slaw (can you tell I love it?): 0
1 serving steamed broccoli: 0
Later (updated):
2 servings chicken: 7
1 sand thin: 1
1 serving mayo: 1
1 serving broccoli slaw: 0
1 serving ice cream: 3
1/2 bag popcorn: 3
38/38

Will update with everything else as I eat it! Okay, that line makes me laugh...

Also, this recipe for Diet Coke Chicken turned out to be amazing! Try it out!

3 comments:

Scuttleboose said...

what is diet coke chicken?

Scarlet Simple said...

There was a link for it at the bottom of the post. I found the original recipe on the Weight Watchers boards and changed it a bit. :)

http://unfattedfood.blogspot.com/2010/07/27-diet-coke-chicken.html

Retta said...

Jogging?! Wow, you must feel proud of that progress. And even during slasher week... way to go!
Loretta
=^..^=