Spring Challenge Check In!
My goals are:
1. Exercise 1 hour a day 5 days a week for 13 weeks.
2. Eat the WW recommended servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
3. Go to as many WW meetings as I possibly can.
4. Check in on Mondays.
5. Get a bike. Finally.
1. I am getting back to it! I went to the gym 3 times and was pretty active for most of the week.
2. I again am getting better but I'm still a work in progress.
3. I went to my meeting!
4. Totally checking in right now! (late sorry!)
5. 9 weeks from now...
Now something I like about myself. I like that I am a giving person. I give of myself and my time pretty constantly. It's rewarding for the most part but I find at other times I get so overwhelmed that I want to shut myself in for periods of time. I'm always afraid that I wont be able to do something I've said I was going to, be it anything from making a blog post to being somewhere on time, to making a phone call. Its a little unfair to everyone around me that I have some trouble dealing with the same kinds of stresses that everyone else does, but I'm trying. I like that I'm a giving person and that despite wanting to run home and bury myself under the covers I'm still out there. It's kind of like that with the gym too. Even though its me giving it to myself, it feels similar. And it counts because part of this journey is about learning to be good to myself.
Getting there slowly...
1 year ago