The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 278

Early post tonight because I am going to my meeting tomorrow, and after this bad sci fi movie (Stonehenge Appocalypse on Syfy) ends I am hoping to be headed to bed.

I have grocery shopping after my meeting tomorrow, and I'm really getting kind of excited about being back on plan. Its kind of freeing. I am planning my meals and thus my choices again. Once I add the exercise back this week everything should progress again. Never say die!

Edited to add my dinner list for the week (incl my notes):

1. Chicken Fajita Pizza (on flatout?) w green beans
2. BBQ Chicken Burritos w french fries and carrots (Next week idea, make extra chicken w/ bbq and make a bbq chicken pizza!)
3. Enchilada lasagna w mixed mexican veggies
4. macaroni and spaghetti sauce w double veggies (use zuchini before it goes off!)
5. chicken tomato and potato stew (double-ish batch to have extra for lunches)

Today:
1 (dinner size) serving taco soup: 7
1 serving cheese: 2
1 serving cheddar rice crips: 2
1 ww ice cream: 2
1 arnolds sand thin: 1
1 serving jam: 1
1/2 serving pb: 3
1 serving chicken teriyaki w 2 servings veggies: 6
1 cup brown rice: 4
28/38

I'm ten points shy, and I am kinda hungry but tomorrow is grocery day and there isn't a lot to chose from! I'll come up with something and update before I go to sleep. Maybe I'll have another serving of dinner?

Added Food:
1 bag broccoli slaw: 1
1 serving dinner w/o rice: 7
36/38

2 comments:

financecupcake said...

Bad sci-fi movies are the best kind. :)

You are oozing with enthusiasm and motivation!! This week will be great! I can't wait to hear about your meeting, your eating, and your exercising! Get it, girl Your dinner list is making me drool, by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

First time to your blog and couldn't help but admire that beautiful picture at the top of the page!