Early post tonight because I am going to my meeting tomorrow, and after this bad sci fi movie (Stonehenge Appocalypse on Syfy) ends I am hoping to be headed to bed.
I have grocery shopping after my meeting tomorrow, and I'm really getting kind of excited about being back on plan. Its kind of freeing. I am planning my meals and thus my choices again. Once I add the exercise back this week everything should progress again. Never say die!
Edited to add my dinner list for the week (incl my notes):
1. Chicken Fajita Pizza (on flatout?) w green beans
2. BBQ Chicken Burritos w french fries and carrots (Next week idea, make extra chicken w/ bbq and make a bbq chicken pizza!)
3. Enchilada lasagna w mixed mexican veggies
4. macaroni and spaghetti sauce w double veggies (use zuchini before it goes off!)
5. chicken tomato and potato stew (double-ish batch to have extra for lunches)
1 (dinner size) serving taco soup: 7
1 serving cheese: 2
1 serving cheddar rice crips: 2
1 ww ice cream: 2
1 arnolds sand thin: 1
1 serving jam: 1
1/2 serving pb: 3
1 serving chicken teriyaki w 2 servings veggies: 6
1 cup brown rice: 4
I'm ten points shy, and I am kinda hungry but tomorrow is grocery day and there isn't a lot to chose from! I'll come up with something and update before I go to sleep. Maybe I'll have another serving of dinner?
1 bag broccoli slaw: 1
1 serving dinner w/o rice: 7
1 year ago