The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 281

Today was unremarkable except for my head ache, which has let up a bit in the last hour. I did not go to the gym today which is fine as my revised goal was 3 days a week. I'm still feeling really motivated and on track. My food was great today too. I don't know how to describe it...I just feel...hopeful again. I don't feel stuck! Hopefully it sticks. I've always known that this was the "it" time for me. The journey that I would finally make it through to the other side. Greener pastures if you will. I guess just like anything else I cant rush through it and expect it to work. I'm going to have to patience and work through the down days. I know I'm not there yet, but I know I'm on my way.

I am however looking at some step (or one of the many videos on cable) and I might try one tonight, nothing huge, maybe 30 minutes to give myself a little boost and keep my enthusiasm up. Plus I need to start stretching, seriously, my hamstrings are so sore! I guess that's a good sign though.

Well, time to get off of my butt!

Today:
2 low fat whole grain waffles: 2
w 1 serving reduced cal syrup: 2
1/2 cup fresh blueberries: 1
1 bag broccoli slaw: 1
2 servings low sodium soy sauce: 1
3 tbsp teriyaki sauce: 2
1 arnolds sand thin: 1
1 serving lunch meat: 2
1/2 serving cheese: 1
1 serving mustard: 0
1 serving pickles: 0
1 serving cheddar rice crisps: 2
1 arnold sand thin: 1
1 serving jam: 1
1/2 serving nutella: 3
1 serving whole wheat macaroni: 4
1 serving pasta sauce w tons of veggies: 3
1 cup of soup: 6
1 whole grain waffle: 1
1 tbsp spaghetti sauce: 0
1/2 serving cheese: 1
1 serving diet pepsi cake: 4
38/38 + 4/15

Crap. I forgot about the pepsi cake until I was going over everything I tracked just now. Oh well.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I had waffles for dinner! Yummy!

G said...

Keep it up! 3 days at the gym per week is more than enough, and hopefully manageable. Getting to close to 100, its all worth it!

Raegun said...

Three days at the gym is a great goal. Just commit to making the most of those days and you'll do great!
Rae
xo