The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 284

Sorry this is going to be a short one as I think I've caught what my husband had, and I'm feeling groggy. Thankfully I don't have as much congestion as he seemed to be dealing with. Needless to say - there was no gym today. Its alright, I have tomorrow, and if I don't feel better, its okay! I was completely on plan this week! Ugh, the congestion does mean that I didn't make it back to make more videos. I have two though and if everything else falls through I can make a few (less pretty) videos on my own.

Today:
2 whole grain waffles: 2
1 serving syrup: 2
1 ww icecream: 2
1 bag broccoli slaw: 1
1/2 cup corn: 1
2 serving soy sauce: 1
3 servings teriyaki: 2
1 cup hot tea: 0
1 serving honey: 1
1 serving Meatloaf Pizza Pie: 6
1 serving carrots: 0
1 serving meatloaf pizza pie: 7
1 blueberry muffin: 11
36/38

No comments: