The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 21

I can not wait to get to the grocery store. I need more fruits and veggies stat. Most of what I have left to reach for is okay, and I can have it, but not very nutritious.

I also feel excited to get back to the gym tomorrow afternoon. It makes me feel good. And since my food hasn't been all that great since Thursday, it should fuel my motivation back up to full. I don't exactly know how the gym does that for me but it does.

I had a small nsv. My clothes are fitting a little better. It isn't much, but I noticed.

So, short post all. OH. And the tooth I had removed:

I will have a better picture once the batteries in my actual camera charge, but for now that is from my cell phone. The long thin thing is a metal post.

Good night for now guys!

No comments: