The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 29-30

I promise I wont be making 2 day posts all of the time, it has just been a hard couple of days for me emotionally.

My food has been good these two days, and I did go to the gym tonight. I even got to use my new weight lifting gloves which are awesome. My yoga DVD came today too, so I'm going to take a look at it in the morning, and on Friday night which is our standard no gym night (thus far) the girls and I are going to try out the DVD as a group.

So, no gym yesterday. I was really disappointed to be honest, though I never thought I would say that in a million years. It just took us so long to finish up with our outing (it was a girls day out, we went and had makeovers at Ulta, and bought makeup. It felt very nice.) on Sunday that the gym closed before we even got back home. It was fine, I stayed within my points and I wasn't sitting at home in front of the tv all day. Today though, we made it.

Slasher week is gearing up big time. I am all crampy and my body is digesting everything I put in it with vigor to say the least. This will be my first slasher week back on Weight Watchers so hopefully I will be able to keep up the gym all week.

For Valentines Day this year there will be no candy (first time ever, I asked for it to be so.). My husband and I are exchanging cards and next Sunday we are going to dinner (his schedule is such that we could not go out on the day of). I think I would prefer that over a box of chocolates that I will inevitably abuse. What does everyone else do for Valentines day? Or any holiday that is a "candy holiday"?

Good night guys!

1 comment:

Retta said...

I hope you're feeling better by now.
I was going to make my hubby "bacon roses", but didn't get around to it.

Instead, I made sugar free fudge, and we had one serving when he got home. That's about it. I like to keep that kind of thing in the freezer, which helps with portion control. :-)

He had to work, also, so we didn't do too much. I snuck a little red valentine heart into his lunch box.