The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 32

I cant remember what my personal best at the gym was before I gained all of my weight back, but tonight I experienced my personal best at the gym so far this time. It was really rewarding to know that no matter what the number says tomorrow (and I am hoping for less) I am seeing progress. I feel better again, and I can walk more again. Its just kind of amazing that I was able to forget what the gym meant to me before.

My food was okay today too despite being outside of the house all day. I am developing a love for Panera as we end up eating there on every grocery day.

So after being on my feet all day grocery shopping I went to the gym, and then Chad and I went to Walmart to get a curtain rod and walked around for another hour or so. I am so proud of myself for being active, even if my version of active is a touch boring.

My knee hurts a little, but I can rest it tonight and most of tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, that is meeting/weigh in day and its way past my bed time!

Good night!

2 comments:

Sugar Free Candy said...

Personal bests are so great, especially in the gym.... I am so glad I came across your blog, because it so inspiring to see a fellow PCOS struggler succeeding. Best of luck with your weight loss goals!

Scarlet Simple said...

Thanks so much! I will be reading your blog as well!