The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 23

Today was grocery day. I am making my entry quick because I am tired and got home fairly late. Apparently everyone who didnt shop during the super bowl was out today! I was out from about 1:30pm until 11pm. By the time I dropped off my companion and unloaded the car it was almost 1am. Needless to say, no gym tonight. I would feel guilty but I don't. I was moving today and though I ate out I did not over do it. I even have a meal plan this week which is something I have never done while couponing!

I am also taking care of an ailing cat which has me pretty emotionally exhausted. My oldest cat who happens to be the most "mine" of all of my cats ( you understand if you have cats) was completely off food and losing weight. She has lost most of her teeth! She is stable now. I have her on all the wet food she can eat and 14ml of nutrical a day. She has to be force fed the nutrical but as soon as her weight picks back up some I will back off of that. Her energy is back already though and her eyes are brighter. I am so relieved that I cried. I love the silly cat so much!

Anyway that is what has been on my mind outside of weight loss over the past two weeks. It's so hard to talk about without sounding like a crazy cat lady...which I guess I am. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Retta said...

Well, from one crazy cat lady to another.. I understand! They can drive us nuts sometimes, yet we dearly love them. I call them my Furbabies. :-D

I hope your furbaby gets better fast, and lives whatever time she has left chasing dust moats and lazing in sunbeams.

Scarlet Simple said...

Thanks so much Retta, I think she has many more sunrises ahead of her. She was begging for my dinner tonight, just like her old self. :)