The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 64, and my title photo is gone.

I am not really sure what happened. I do not know where I originally found that photo and I don't have one saved on this computer. So until I find a new one I guess its this.

I am stuck in a rut right now. I feel like I keep meaning to get out of it and I keep sliding back down like I'm stuck in the bottom of a well with greased sloped sides.

I'm still here I just don't have a lot to say. I am exercising, but not enough and my eating is not better. It is a long road, this one. I don't necessarily need advice. I know what I need to do, and I even understand on several levels why it isn't that easy to just do it. I just wish that my brain would talk to my brain.

This is the biggest reason why I do not think I am a great candidate for weight loss surgery. My body is completely willing. My head is always trying to speed up or sleep through the process.

Anyway, good night guys.

1 comment:

Retta said...

Sounds like we think alike... that the battle is won or lost between the ears.

I know you'll figure out the way for you that's best.

{{{hugs}}}
Loretta