The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 206

I feel so great today! I laid my line down last night and today I have been sticking to it. I also feel great because today was a cardio only day and I still did 60 minutes on the elliptical without the hour break for weight training in the middle! It was so very hard. I actually think that I desperately need new shoes. My feet were really hurting today on the machine and my toes we sore. My food was great, if a little boring, and tonight was karaoke which went was a lot of fun. I also managed to cut my soda down tonight. I usually drink a lot of soda on Thursday nights because I feel bad just sitting there at the bar drinking water all night. Tonight I had 2 sodas packed with ice.

I don't think that there will be a meeting on Sunday because of the holiday but I am going to check it out anyway. Does anyone else have any plans for Easter? Church, dinner and a movie, or even the gym? I know everyone here is trying to lose weight, but do any of you still make baskets or receive them?

Now this is funny. It has been a really good day and I don't have anything to say!

Today:
1 serving bran flakes: 2
1/2 cup milk: 1
1/2 yogurt: 1
1 serving stew: 4
1 chicken sandwich: 5
1 serving mustard: 2
1 medium salad: 1 (for cheese that came in it)
1 serving ff honey mustard dressing: 1
1 serving rice: 4
1 cup sugar snap peas: 1
1 serving (homemade ww this time!)
orange chicken: 4
5 hours later (after karaoke):
1 serving rice: 4
1 cup sugar snap peas: 1
1 serving homemade ww orange chicken: 4
1 yogurt: 2
37/41

And its after 2am, so my points are going to stay 4 short. Not bad though. I did manage again to get all of my veggies in. I have decided that I need to get into eating a salad every day. They are the great destroyer of vegetable deficits!

No comments: