The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 225

OOPS! Tonight's post is going to be very short because I almost forgot to do so! I had put the laptop away and was getting ready for bed when I realized my lapse!

I made it to the gym today for a bit of a paired down workout. I finished my whole circuit but skimped on the cardio tonight. I got to the gym late and then my poor husband who is incredibly supportive was having such a bad time, he was so uncomfortable and felt so out of place. So I put him out of his misery by giving it up a little early. I was shocked he gave in and went with me, but he really is always very supportive, though now I have been spending time trying to convince him that he is still a pretty strong guy despite the fact that I lift more on a nautilus machine... I'm actually very sweetly amused.

My food was again really good today, enchiladas are becoming a family favorite here now...and I'm glad. First of all I can seriously pack two servings of fruits and veggies in there, second, they are a pretty good size serving, and third, we love spicy!

Today:
1 serving doritos (I was weak): 4
1 banana: 2
1 serving cereal: 2
1/2 cup skim milk: 1
1 arnolds sand thin: 1
1 veg burger: 2
1 serving spinach: 0
1 serving pickles: 0
1 tbsp ff ranch: 1
2 serving steamed veggies (incl corn): 1
1 serving enchilada stuffing: 4
1 whole wheat wrap: 2
1 cup rice: 4
1 bag popcorn: 5
2nd enchilada (incl wrap): 6
leftover rice: 2
1 veggie burger: 2
1 100 cal pack: 1
41/40

I used 1 extra point today, but I got in 11 servings of fruits and veggies today! I'm pretty shocked, I didn't realize I was eating so many!

1 comment:

financecupcake said...

11 servings? WOW! Great job! Reading that you lift more than the hubs put a smile on my face. :)

Have you shared your enchilada recipe on here yet?