The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 214

Eep! This is going to be super short! I got caught up in a dinner date with friends, and then making my grocery and meal list for the week! Now it's so late, and I have to get up early to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I keep having off schedule weeks!

I went to the gym today and made a full circuit. I also did 45 minutes on the elliptical at the new resistance. Entering my weight made one heck of a difference in the workout. Over 1000 again today!

Today:
1 tortilla: 2
1 egg: 2
1 veggie burger: 2
1 serving cheese: 3
1 serving shredded potato: 1
1 yogurt: 2
1 100 cal pack: 1
1 bag steamed veggies (4 servings!):3
homemade peanut sauce: 3
1 serving meatballs: 6
1 serving spaghetti: 3
1 serving sauce: (less than) 1
1 serving potato chips: 4
1 serving chicken and green bean cass: 7
1 biscuit: 3
43/41

So 2 over today. I definitely have the points though! I also got all of my veggies in once again! Good night!
19

No comments: