The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 11

Alrighty well today was pretty uneventful for the most part. I tried to stay off of my foot all day. This morning the swelling was gone, but its still pretty sore. I put my brace on and went to the gym again tonight without modifying my elliptical time down. I also did legs on the circuit machines. That was all well and good until I got to the one machine I have a really hard time getting on and had to like shimmy/scoot/hop on one foot just to get on. That was painful, and stupid. I should have skipped that machine just for the time being. Sometimes I feel pressure to do everything, and I know my body well enough to know when I need to step back some. Most of my work out was fine, just the hop/scoot/shimmy was ...thoughtless!

My food was good, I had a smoothie from breakfast because I woke up feeling nauseous, but I made sure I still ate something.

Tomorrow is my first Weight Watchers meeting in over a year. I've been paying this whole time. I know that sounds silly but I knew that if I canceled my membership that I would never return. I couldn't have that. It worked for me, and I want it to work again.

So, I am off to have a nap while my food cooks and put my foot up. Good night guys.

Edit: Woot! I'm proactive! I just changed my address with Weight Watchers and printed my temporary Monthly Pass card until I get a new one.

1 comment:

Retta said...

I'm glad you have progress with your ankle... in spite of the shimmy/scoot/hop!
:-)