The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 16

Today was another really good day. I feel good (even though I am still thinking about my surgery every waking minute). My food was right on again. I feel like I am eating all day long though because I am back to having the max amount of points that Weight Watchers gives someone. Dinner was fantastic and so satisfying. I made baked teriyaki salmon and baked yams with steamed peas after the gym tonight. Fish! A while back you would not have caught me eating fish ever. I'm trying to diversify my diet a little bit so that I don't get bored and I stay brave.

The gym was good too, I am doing well on the elliptical and the circuit machines. I have gone Sunday and tonight, and I am going tomorrow and Wednesday. Thursday is toothzilla day, and then I don't know. I'm going to try and sit through my Weight Watchers meeting after my surgery, but if I can't I wont beat myself up. I need to get myself some weight lifting gloves to alleviate some of the discomfort my hands experience when doing the circuit. Something else to add to my list of things I want to get after we pay the property taxes along with the yoga DVD and new shoes. My ankle is still hurting but I am wearing the brace every time I go to work out.

Sorry for how jumpy this post feels in flow. I'm tired and I am thinking about so many things right now that its getting hard to stay focused!

Anyway, I think I am doing pretty well right now and I am going to try and stick to that feeling for a while. I might make it to bed early again tonight! Good night guys!

1 comment:

Retta said...

So glad you are doing well. And hey, after tooth surgery just take it easy, and do what you feel up to. Trust me, I know, LOL!!

My yam is baking as we speak. I'm on soft foods for a few weeks, and my yummy yam smells good.