The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 7

And I think that it wasn't so much the abscess as it was that I was just plain sick. My ears hurt, my nose is trying to get stuffed up and my throat isn't letting up. I am on antibiotics so I'm okay, but I am beaten for now, no workout, though I did try to do so today. I went to dinner, and to some of the meetings and I managed to soak in my bath tub (at the hotel) for about a half an hour. The steam helped but I am completely miserable. I skipped the room parties and drinking and rowdy crowds tonight and came to my room early.

I did eat well today though. We had free breakfast in the hotel lobby, went to Wegmans for lunch, and had a catered dinner at the hotel. No take out!

I had a good time, but now I am sick and I want to go home! I get to go home tomorrow afternoon, so not long now. I haven't been sick in months. I have been being careful and taking airborne. I had a 24 hour stomach bug on Christmas Eve but those are brutal and quick. This is slow and lingering. I'm really hoping that this is as bad as its going to get because I have the antibiotics and such.

I need to pick a new meeting for Weight Watchers this week!

Goodnight guys!

1 comment:

Retta said...

Good job staying on your eating plan, in spite of being sick. I hope you feel better fast!