The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 119

This is going to be a shorter post than usual because my husband wants me to play the new Super Mario Brothers Wii with him. I've been putting him off since Christmas.

I am still working on this whole getting better thing. It involves so many things. I'm trying to redirect thoughts, and distinguish true hunger from boredom. I feel like I am back at the beginning here fighting for those first few inches. That isn't true though. I am still here with all of my progress, I'm just defining certain steps all over again for myself. I'll admit, it is really hard being back to being unsure and a little unsteady on my feet, but I'm learning the lesson that needs to be learned.

Also, my food has been great! I ate a lot of left overs today, but my veggies are up and my water intake is really up.

Today:
1 baked yam (small): 3
1 turkey burger: 2
1 arnolds sandwich thin: 1
1 serving pumpkin butter: 1
1 medium salad w/ veggie burger pattie: 8
1 can vegetable soup: 3
1 serving cheese: 2
1 serving cheddar rice crisps: 2
1 turkey burger: 2
1 serving turkey tenderloin: 3
1 serving corn on the cob: 2
1 serving low fat margarine: 1
1 serving green beans: 0
1 cup flavored rice: 5
Total for the Day: 35/43

I'm going to make some popcorn and settle in with Chad. Good night!

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Have fun spending time with your hubby! :o)