The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 101

Alrighty! I am still here and still sick. I no longer have a fever, but my cough is pretty bad, and worse yet my stomach is still pretty bad. My biggest worry right now is that I'm not eating enough, but I think I have been trying pretty hard recently, and getting pretty close. Also, with baby sitting and all of the Christmas shopping plus grocery shopping I have to do this weekend and my roommate being sick I wont be getting much more down time this week.

I think that I am well enough to do these things, and I really hope it doesn't backfire on me. Next week is Christmas and I have so much to do! I love it, but I cant help being stressed, and that on top of being sick is kinda too much. This week also brings many stresses. I have to cook for a Christmas eve party, and then I am also cooking on Christmas day at my Mothers house. I have a pretty good plan set in place for all of that, but things happen. I keep gaining guests there so I will inevitably have to change the menu up a bit. What I was doing was healthy, but expensive. I'll be okay.

Today:
1 bowl size serving of chicken enchilada soup: 10
1 arnolds sandwich thin: 1
1 egg: 2
1 slice cheese: 1
1 serving spaghetti w sauce: 7
1 (2nd) serving spaghetti with sauce: 8
w cheese: 3
1 serving ice cream: 3
Total for the Day 35/43
Leftover: 8

Its after I usually stop eating but I might ask my husband to make me a can of soup to fill out the rest of those points for tonight. I'm feeling hunger for once, and still trying to gt my system back into the groove...

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Christmas is such a stressful time of year - even if you love it! No wonder you're feeling so poorly... Hope you really turn a corner soon and feel much better. :o)