The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 90

Short post time! Just popping in to give a short update. I slept badly last night and have been busy today so my bed is calling me softly with it's song.

I now weigh 373.6, so I lost 0.6lbs this week! I am so relieved! Still, I need to do better and strive for more. I'm becoming okay with the process, but I don't see anything wrong with shooting high and long as I can handle misses...and I feel that I can. Or rather perhaps I am getting better at it. I shared my anxiety today at the meeting that I was so sure I wasn't going to stay for. It was a really bad morning. When I got there I was trying to convince myself that I wasn't going to stay, but when I saw the other members there I couldn't make myself leave. They have been so incredibly supportive and welcoming, and they pay attention! It's amazing how they remember things you said about yourself 3 meetings ago, and they follow up and make connections. I love it and I am so glad I joined. I stayed today and I talked about my issues, and I feel so much better. I met today and its wall and I climbed it. I've almost surmounted the first of my little fortress's five walls (50 lbs each).

Today:
1 cup light canned fruit: 1
1 can soup: 5
1 slice cheese: 1
1 serving cheddar rice crisps: 2
1 baked potato w/ cheese: 8 (actually think that this is 5 or 6, will re check tomorrow)
1 small chili: 4
less than 1/3 bag light popcorn: 2
Dinner w/friends:
about 3 oz pork tenderloin w tery. sauce: 4
huge serving roasted veggies: 0
1 small corn on the cob w/ butter: 3
small dinner roll: 2
1/2 slice chocolate braid: 4
1 bag popcorn: 5
Total for the Day: 41/44
Leftover: 3

Again not worried about the leftovers, might have a snack before bed actually and break that rule this once. This week will be all about the exercise!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wonderful progress. Congratulations!
BODA weight loss