The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 112

Today was a very busy day. No gym time, but it was only cardio today. My moms car broke down a few days ago and I have been playing taxi service since then. Today her car was ready but I had to drive over an hour in both directions to get it and this was after the errands that needed to be ran anyway. Otherwise it was a pretty okay day. My husband's birthday is tomorrow, and usually I get him some sort of gigantic themed cake and ice cream. This year we are both trying to make better choices, but I didn't want him to miss out so I bought him the most decadent cupcake I could find. I might also buy him one of those mini cups of ben and jerrys that look like the big pints, but are really tiny. All of the indulgence without all of the added inches to his thighs. I am excited about it actually, I think he will appreciate it.

I'm excited about New Years Eve. We have some friends coming over (possibly) and we are getting some normally pretty off limits (money and calorie cost) food and watching movies and playing games.

Tomorrow is a circuit day at the gym, I cant miss it.

Today:
Cup french onion soup: 5
1 apple: 1
1 medium sized salad: 5
1 arnolds sandwich thin: 1
1/2 serving nutella: 2
1 serving apple butter: 1
1/2 bag popcorn: 2
1 chocolate: 2
1 serving ww chili mac: 4
1 slice cheese: 1
"coffee" out with the girls:
2 cups hot chocolate: 6
nachos (split between 3 people): 13
Total for the Day: 43/43

Not bad. I am feeling a little back under the weather so to speak tonight. My throat is sore and my head feels groggy. I am praying that I'm not still sick, or sick again.

1 comment:

Retta said...

I know life is busy, and you want to lose weight and keep exercising, but... are you sure you are not pushing yourself too soon after being so sick so long?? Are you getting enough restorative sleep?

Ha ha...now I'm sounding like your mama. I just want you to heal and feel well. So take care of yourself, okay?

I hope you and hubby have a fun birthday party.
Loretta
=^..^=