The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 91

Today was good. I had no car, and was ditched out on for the gym at the last minute, but I got a lot of walking, and I got the rest I needed last night. I have a lot to do tomorrow, but I can't stop trying to get there! My food is good and getting better, and I'm feeling some of the stress I have been feeling dissipate. I was feeling so heavy, and it got a little worse yesterday, but today has been good for me so far. I feel like I have been working a lot on the inside recently. I have been facing a lot of struggles and walls and so far so good. I'm learning so much about myself, and I am making choices that reflect that. I feel like I control my food instead of it controlling me. That is a pretty nice achievement. Not that I will always be perfect, but it gets easier every single day.

In any case this is a short post because I have a long day tomorrow and need to go to bed.

Today:
2 cups light canned fruit: 3
1 can soup: 3
1 slice cheese: 1
1 serving cheddar rice crisps: 2
1 yogurt: 2
1/2 turkey sub (subway) with cheese and light mayo: 7
1 serving sunchips: 3
1 arnold sandwich thin: 1
1 veggie burger: 2
1 can soup: 3
1 slice cheese: 1
1 serving cheddar rice crisps: 2
1 cup ice cream: 5
1 pizza bagel: 5
Total for the Day: 40/44

3 comments:

Patsy said...

I'm glad your starting to deal with/come to terms with whatever it is that's troubling you... Wouldn't it be nice if we could all just 'wipe the slate clean' of everything bad that's ever happened to us that we store up only to fester in our minds... :o(

Hope that makes sense - it's too early here!

Take care

P x

Retta said...

You wrote: "I'm learning so much about myself, and I am making choices that reflect that."

This is so wonderful! That way the changes will be permanent because you made the change from the inside out. Great job workin' at it!
Loretta
=^..^=

Find my way back said...

It is a great journey when you learn from things.