The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 113

I am updating early tonight because I am not feeling well. I know, its really hard for me to believe too. I'm taking it easy and trying to continue eating right. I have a sore throat and glands, stuffed sore ears and a sinus head ache. I'm really hoping that this is everything leaving my body or perhaps the momentary hanging on of whats left. I really want it GONE for good now. Its frustrating and morale sapping!

Today (so far):
4/5 serving of chili mac: 3
1 serving cheese: 2
1 chocolate: 2
1 serving spaghetti: 5
2 servings sauce: 5
1 bag frozen veggies: 3
1 can mandarin oranges: 2
black bean sauce: 2
1 yogurt: 2
Total for the Day: 26

3 comments:

Find my way back said...

Get better soon.

Retta said...

Big healing hugs!!!
Loretta
=^..^=

Losing 100 said...

Looks like you are making great progress! Keep up the good work, and get feeling better.