The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 16

This will be the last quick and bad(ish) post. My grandfather was buried today, and so family functions are over. No more food. Finally broke down today. My husband and I went out to Bennigans for dinner. I had a hard time figuring out their point values as they don't publish nutritional information!

Today was pretty bad, the worst even, but I *know* that I have those 35 extra points for a reason. I think most people use them for splurging, I just don't want to. Tomorrow I am going back to the gym and the track!

Today:
1/2 french onion soup 4 pts
half chipoltle burger on wheat 10pts
french fries: 10pts
1/2 order of sw egg rolls 9pts
1/2 long island iced tea: 0pts
food after funeral:
1 1/2 cups rice: 7pts
1 cup chicken:: 7pts
1 cup mac and cheese: 7pts
dessert (mixed plate): 27
Total for the day: 44/44 +27/34 extra
Leftover: 7 extra (renews Tuesday)

I would stay and say more but I have such a bad head ache. Wish me luck for jumping back to the gym tomorrow!

No comments: