The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 54

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a great night. This is going to be a short blog post because I just got home and I have to get up in 6 hours for my weigh in tomorrow morning.

I had a very busy day helping a friend search for her cat. He got out yesterday and we cant find him, so I spent all morning looking for him. My food wasn't bad but I'm unsure about if I made it to my points. I did not go over them, but lets see:

Today:
Small salad from grocery store salad bar: 4
1 cup cooked oatmeal w/ blueberries: 3
1/2 cup skim milk: 1
taste of the icing I made for the cake: 1
1/2 slice of cake w/ icing (so good!): (over estimated, replaced a lot of the oil with unsweetened apple sauce)9
1 taste of apple pie room mate made: 1
1/2 cup mashed potatoes: 2
1/2 cup chicken and vegetable stew: 3
6 sweet potato fries: 4
1/4th cup cheese dip: 4
1 drink: 8 (to be safe, I didn't make it.)
4 tortilla chips: 2
Total for the Day: 42/44
Leftover: 2/44

Wow! That is pretty amazing. Wish me luck! When I wake up tomorrow it will be weigh in time!

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Hope your friend finds her cat soon... :o(

Good luck with the weigh-in tomorrow! Me too... :-S