The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 62

Again, I am only playing catch up here, and I will be updating as usual tonight after my last meal.

This was last night, the Sunday, and the day that got me into trouble.

Today:
1 yogurt: 2
1 ww frozen meal: 4
1 low calorie oreo pack: 2
1 can veg soup: 5
tortilla chips: 2
3 pieces sw egg roll: 7
1/2 burger: 21
2/3rds pasta: 18
1 order french fries: 9
1/2 slice cake: 15
1 standard margarita: 3 (est using calorieking)
Total for the Day: 44/44 & 47/28!

I went over my weekly points by 19 points. I don't usually count activity points so I have no idea where that stands. I want to be upset about this, but honestly I'm not. I have done really well so far, I haven't fallen off the wagon, and I've never done it before.

More tonight.

1 comment:

financecupcake said...

Keep it up! An extra 19 points one week isn't the end of the world. You do a fantastic job at staying on track, and I know you won't let this throw you off track!