The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 74

So today was not so great! I did not make it to the gym. I have to tell you that I had a hard time knowing that I had to post that sentence. Part of me feels like I have failed, and part of me knows that I didn't. First of all, I have already made plans to go with my mother early in the morning, and second of all I went for 4 days! I did 240 minutes of cardio, and two days of my circuit with an extra machine, most machines at 3 sets. I did get some sunlight, and I stayed within my points! I feel really good about my week, and hopefully Monday night before my new week begins I will be able to post the things that I have learned.

So onto the why I didn't go to the gym today. I was out running some pretty essential errands when my car decided that she was done. We didn't break down, but I'm not certain that we wouldn't have had I not already been on my way home. It was overheating pretty badly, and I had to park it until Chad's father or someone can look at it. Now yes, I could have gotten there in my mothers car with her but I was just so done at that point. I don't know if there is anything more stressful in the moment than your car giving out. I honestly needed the break, and so I took it.

Today:
1 bagel: 2
1 slice turkey bacon: 1
1 egg: 2
1 slice cheese: 1
1 yogurt: 2
1 egg roll: 3
1 serving honey mustard: 1
3 hand fulls light popcorn: 1
1 ww mini bar: 1
1 arnolds sandwich thin: 1
2 oz (measured raw) lean skillet steak: 2
1 laughing cow cheese wedge: 1
1 serving honey mustard(am obsessed with the stuff): 1
spinach: 0
1 serving mexican chicken salad: 7
Second serving: 8
Serving ranch dressing: 2
1 ww mini bar: 1
Total for the Day: 37/44
Leftover: 7

I will probably update later to add some points.

2 comments:

Retta said...

It sounds like you had a good week... and made it to the gym 4 times this week. Thats great!

I think there are legitimate times for flexibility. And YOU alone are the judge of when it is time to be flexible or an excuse. You have been real honest with yourself, so it sounds like you can safely trust your own judgement call on this one.
Good job!
Loretta
=^..^=

financecupcake said...

I agree with Loretta: Flexibility is part of the plan. If you can't take some time for yourself when you need it, you won't stick with it. You are doing awesome! 240 minutes of cardio? Hot damn!