The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 73

So today was very stressful. I did so much running that until after my husband was home I had only been home for like 2 hours tops all day long. I made it back to the gym and I did 1.84 miles on the treadmill in about 45 minutes. Then I got in 15 more minutes of brisk walking at the airport looking for a friend. So I got my 60 minutes in today fair and square. I have another 60 to go tomorrow and I will be officially at goal!

I have some worries for the weekend ahead though. Chad's father wants us to go to dinner with him on Saturday and his Aunt called to ask us to dinner on Sunday. Sunday shouldn't be too hard, she is making spaghetti. I can handle that, I know the points and such. Saturday is my wild card. I've asked Chad to try and get his dad to go somewhere other than the Golden Corral this time. I can eat at Chili's! I know the points values there, or even Applebees! They put the points values right on their menu! I don't know, I will deal with whatever comes my way. I just want to be really successful on Sunday this week.

Oh, and its raining again in Baltimore.

Today:
Sushi: 20 pts
1 Arnolds Sandwich thin: 1
1/2 serving nutella: 2
1 serving jam: 1
1 small light latte: 2
Lachoy Chicken chow mein: 3
1 serving brown rice: 4
1/2 bag frozen peppers: 0
2 chicken wings: 6
1 pizza bagel: 5
Total for the Day: 44/44

3 comments:

G said...

Good luck to ya on the weekend, I admire your ability to make it to the gym as often as you do, As I typed that I was thinking of excuses why I "Can't", but they're all just excuses.

I don't wanna sound discouraging, but there are going to be a lot of foods you eat in the next 70 years that don't have the point values printed on the box or in a book.

I'm sure the longer you use the system, the better you'll be able to approximate it as time goes on.

Rayne said...

I'm proud of you Ruby! <3

Rebekah Costello said...

Is it a little gross that I'm gratified to read of a stressful day that I wasn't a part of? Ok, I know, I know, this isn't about me.

I love you, Ruby. I do. You have inspired me so very much these past nine weeks. *hugs*