The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 64

Today was much better than yesterday. I felt much better after being honest about the weekend here on the blog. I like to always be honest not so much because I don't want to lie to all of you (and I don't) but more because I don't want to make it easy to lie to myself. I have been building the habit of always being honest on my journey even when its hard to face for the past 64 days and running.

Last night I did go to bed early, like I said I would, and today I took my time grocery shopping and then went to the gym. I did 60 minutes on the treadmill so 2.46 miles, and my full circuit. I felt so good when I was finished. I felt accomplished and solidly on the right track again.

I think everything is going to be fine. Also, the drunken room mate who made asinine comments about my weight loss moved out while I was gone. I haven't even been down into the basement yet and I already feel like I have so much more breathing room.

Today:

1/2 banana: 1
1 pizza bagel: 5
1 yogurt: 2
7 pieces sushi: 7
1/2 white russian: 4
1 sobe life water: 2
1 serving chinese pineapple chicken: 5
1 serving brown rice: 4
1 serving steamed broccoli: 0
1 serving lite soy sauce: 0
1 serving spinach: 0
3 slices green bell pepper: 0
1/8 cup chick peas: 1
1 cup broccoli: 0
1 cup cauliflower: 0
1/4 cup jalapenos: 0
1 serving pickles: 0
1 serving salad topper: 1
1 serving low fat cheese: 1
3 tbsp lite ranch: 3
1 skinny cow ice cream: 2
1/2 cup cherries: 1
Total for the Day: 44/44

I know this post is short, I am still so exhausted and I have some errands to run tomorrow. I'm going to relax a bit before bed.

1 comment:

Retta said...

I'm GLAD to hear that the lousy roommate moved out! That will be that much less stress on you... stress makes it harder to lose weight.
Glad you are starting to feeling better. :-)
Loretta
=^..^=