The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 59

So I was unable to update last night because of getting into the hotel around 3:30am and not having internet access. I could have purchased it but it was so late I would have been paying 10 buck to update blogger.

Yesterday was bad too, but its getting better. I had to run one of my own cats to the vet for an emergency. That was pretty stressful, and then I was rushing a bit and I was so exhausted that I fell asleep while sitting with my cat after the vet and didn't wake up until around 6pm. Then I had so much to do and so little time. I did not go over my points but I didn't get all of my veggies in.

I am now in Hampton Va, and some close friends of mine are looking after my animals. I am trying so very hard to relax. I need to relax.

Today:

2 cups shredded potatoes: 3
1/4th cup ww cheese: 2
1 veg burger: 2
1 slice bread: 1
1/2 serv nutella: 2
1 can veg chili: 9
1 serv cheese: 2
1 bagel: 2
1 serving ranch rice quakes: 2
1 serving fruit crisp: 2
1 ww lemon cake: 1
Pizza turnovers: 9
snacking in car: 4
1 serving cheddar snacks: 2
Total for the Day: 43/44
Leftover 1

2 comments:

Retta said...

Sounds like you've had a whole string of stressful days. I hope you get a chance to really unwind and relax, and get lots of rest. It will make a huge difference, I'm sure.
Loretta
=^..^=

Patsy said...

I really hope you get the chance to chill out a bit while you're away.

Can you get a herbal rememdy called 'Kalms' over there? You can pick it up in the supermarket here. It's very gentle, but does help with stress levels. Failing that, there's the ubiquitois 'Rescue Remedy' or anything with Valerian in it. These are all natural and gentle, but may help get you through this very anxious time.