The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 65

Alrighty well today was much easier. I think the week is just getting easier as I go on. I had a few errands to run before the gym, but I made it. I also managed to manage my food intake well enough to make it to my points totals without a lot of end of the day binging. I only had cardio today and I did another 2.46 miles in an hour. That was two 30 minute sessions pretty much back to back. The 2nd 30 minutes was harder, because I was less distracted. So far so good then on getting back to the gym (I only missed a week.). I have cardio and my full circuit tomorrow.

I have my weigh in Sunday, but tonight before I go to bed I am going to do my measurements. I'm going to try and do those once a month.

I feel really determined and motivated. I feel like I can just keep going. When I think about the length of the road ahead of me I feel a strange weight on my shoulders and my heart. I shouldn't call it strange because really I am carrying the weight of my whole world here. I'm struggling down this road carrying my hopes, dreams and expectations. I'm carrying mine and my husbands future. I'm carrying the very idea of everything that could be. Sometimes the load becomes too much to bear and I start stumbling. I cant fail here. I need to remind myself of that. No starting over, no giving up just for today. There is too much at stake. I will succeed because there is no other path to take, and because I want it more than anything else. The end of this road will open doors to new paths that I've barely dreamed about. I cant let go of those little glimpses I'm getting now. One foot in front of the other. I am more than my weight.

Today:
1 arnold sandwich thin: 1
1/2 serv nutella: 2
1 serv jam: 1
1 ww lemon cake: 1
large serving spinach: 0
3 green pepper rings: 0
1/8th cup chick peas: 1
2 tbsp ranch: 2
1 serving pickles: 0
1/2 hard boiled egg: 1
1/4th cup jalapenos: 0
1 cup broccoli: 0
1 cup cauliflower: 0
1/2 cup brown rice: 2
1 serving chinese pineapple chicken: 5
1 can soup: 5
1 serving cheese: 2
1 serving ranch rice quakes: 2
1 yogurt: 2
1 cup brown rice: 4
1 serving chinese pineapple chicken: 5
1 angel food cake: 1
1/2 serving nutella: 2
1 serving ice cream: 2
1 serving bbq soy crisps: 2
Total for the Day: 43/44
Leftover: 1

...and I will take it.

1 comment:

Retta said...

"The end of this road will open doors to new paths that I've barely dreamed about. I cant let go of those little glimpses I'm getting now. "
Ooooh, I love that. Hold on to that, it will keep you filled with motivation.

Over at Sean Anderson's Daily Diary of a Winning Loser, he talks a lot about his "motivating thoughts", and how when it gets hard, he thinks on them for new energy. Sounds like you have discovered that secret, too.
Loretta
=^..^=