The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 179

I am going to make this update now because my husband is taking me to a movie for a bit of a change of pace tonight. It was hard for me to relax knowing that I had been planning to move on Sunday. I mean, I am still moving on Sunday, it just wont be in one day. Not to mention my ability to find whatever to worry about is just absolutely uncanny. Enough of that. My eating today has been good, and my fluid intake has been great. I need to keep my chin up here! I have great support on and offline and I'm not going to drown. That is my mantra for this week: I am not going to drown. I can swim!

1 can soup: 3
1 serving cheese: 2
1 serving crackers: 1
1 whole wheat wrap: 2
1 egg: 2
1 serving ww cheese: 2
2 tbsp salsa: 0
3oz shredded potato: 1
1 tbsp ranch dressing: 1
100 cal pack cupcakes: 1
1 arnolds sandwich thin: 1
1/2 serving nutella: 2
1 serving jam: 1
1 ww yogurt: 1
1/8th of a light latte which was then promptly spilled by a combination of cat and roomie's husband: 1
21/41

Dinner is going to be barbie cups made with chicken, and peas on the side. Bringing my points to 29. So my husband and I are going to share some popcorn tonight at the movies. I'll be back to update the rest when I get home.

8 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

How is that nutella? Does it taste anything like real peanut butter?

Scarlet Simple said...

Drazil: Nutella is nothing like peanut butter! It is a chocolate hazelnut spread, and it is so tasty! You should so try it, it spreads better than peanut butter and can satisfy your sweet tooth without killing your diet.

Sarah @ Keep On Keepin' On said...

You sound so much like me. Finding whatever you can to worry about. Sometimes I wish my brain was filled with a bunch of nothingness. It makes sleeping a chore. Hope the movie allows you a chance to zone out!

financecupcake said...

BIG HUGS!! Enjoy your movie. Your eating and fluid intake are awesome!!!! :)

Nutella is sinfully delicious. I'm drooling just reading about it.

Patsy said...

Hope you have a great time at the cinema! :o)

Anonymous said...

Don't you just LOVE those 100 calorie packs! MMM.

Retta said...

Oh, what a sweetie to whisk you away to the movies. I'm glad you are trying to relax, and go with the flow.
Loretta
=^..^=

Ellen said...

Congratulations. I have just given you the Sunshine Award. You can see the link on my site at http://bit.ly/b6mAb2.

The rules say you must pass this on to 12 bloggers who bring Sunshine to your day.