The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 204

I'm sorry! I forgot to say one thing about myself that I like for the challenge! I can sing. I'm not sure how well, though people tell me I should go out for American Idol. I feel strange even saying that I could. There are no fat Idols however... I feel really relaxed when I'm singing and sometimes I use it as a stress relief. I hope this doesn't sound weird, but it also makes me feel more connected to...everything. I have always wanted to do something with my voice, but I've never had the confidence, mostly due to this weight. Who knows? Maybe I'll finally do something productive with it in a year or so...if weight loss can happen so can anything else.

Today was a good day, my food was good. I went to lunch with friends and still managed to get in my veggies for the day I wasn't very active though. I am going to take a long leisurely walk with my husband before I go to bed though in order to get a little purposeful (not just cleaning house and chasing a puppy) activity in.

Sorry this post is going to be so short! Chad is really tired, and we both still have too many points left. I'm going to try and get offline before too long so I can spend some time with him.

Sushi: 16
2 cups steamed broccoli: 0
1 serving full fat cheese: 4
2 tbsp ff honey mustard: 1
1 apple: 1
1 serving beef stew (3 servings veggies): 4
1 cup tea with ff cream: 2
1 arnolds sand thin: 1
1 serving jam: 1
1/2 serving nutella: 2
32/41

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO good for you!

I too wasn't active...unless you count grocery shopping. LOL.

There is always today!

Rayne said...

Ruby I just want to say I am so very proud of you, you've stuck to this life style change even when those of us that should have, haven't. Your my biggest supporter and to this date Ive lost 20 pounds and gained 15 of that back and now I'm getting back on track. You have been such a inspiration to me and I do not know what I would do without you in my life.

<3

Retta said...

How fascinating... to connect singing with stress relief. I never would have thought of that.

Thank you for your kind comments about Dusty. I appreciate that so much!
Loretta
=^..^=

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried karaoke at singsnap? That's a great stress relief.