Today was great! I ate well, went to the gym and I am finding time to blog before 4am!
At the gym all of the elliptical were taken for the first half of my cardio so I jumped back on the trusty treadmill. Then for my weight circuit I totally stepped it up (it kicked my butt). I did 3 and 4 sets on each machine (not the pull down lat, that one is evil.). I took my time and I didn't rush. Then I found an open elliptical and did 15 minutes. I'm not really sure what standard is, or even if I can be held to what is normal in any case. I upped my resistance to 30 today, and I try to keep my strides per minute at 70 or more. Every few minutes I get my steps up a lot higher (I always forget to look at the display on the machine when I am working that hard) and then bring it back down to 70 again. 70 is actually quite challenging and I find that sometimes because I am so heavy I will start to go faster than I really want to which wipes me out...which is why I upped the resistance. I almost can not tell that I upped it at all, so maybe tomorrow I will up it a little more.
I have 6 servings of fruits and veggies today so far, and I am going to eat some more fruit to get those last 3 in for the day.
Spring Challenge Check in!
My goals are:
1. Exercise 1 hour a day 5 days a week for 13 weeks.
2. Eat the WW recommended servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
3. Go to as many WW meetings as I possibly can.
4. Check in on Mondays.
5. Get a bike. Finally.
1. I was great Monday - Thursday and then on Sunday I was quite active. Friday and Saturday I fell down on the challenge!
2. Again, same as above. Actually I have to say that it is really hard to get 9 servings of fruits and veggies every day. Or rather to remember to. Its a little easier when you realize that a serving is generally 1/2 a cup.
3. I went to the meeting, even though I was afraid!
4. Totally checking in right now!
5. 12 weeks from now...
So, iffy week, but another great start! All of the comments were right on, it isn't about the fall, its totally about the rebound.
1 serving cheerios: 2
1/2 cup milk: 1
1 banana: 2
1 can soup: 5
1 serving cheese: 2
1 100 cal pack: 1
1 arnolds sand thin: 1
1 serving mayo: 1
1 serving spinach: 0
1 serving pickles: 0
1 serving cheese: 2
1 serving dorito off brands: 5
1 serving buffalo chicken mac and cheese (before you gasp at the points it includes chicken, veggies and mac and cheese, so a well rounded meal in a casserole! I love it): 13
1 year ago