The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 190

So you already got one post out of me today! Really I don't have too much to report. The diet is going really well today, I feel like I'm somehow better balanced with my food. Since I seem to be having cravings to eat later at night right now, I saved a little more of my points for the evening. I'm still sticking to my guns about not eating after 2am though.

I should have a recipe for you guys on Monday for a Chocolate Strawberry Torte. I tried it today and didn't get a picture. It was prettier in slices than it was as a whole, but it tasted pretty good.

I'm sorry that I'm so boring today, but you know, boring is usually happy.

Today:
1/2 cup rice: 2
1/2 cup peas: 1
1 serving chicken curry: 7
1 med light latte: 4
1 arnolds sand: 1
1 serving chicken salad: 3
1 serving pickles: 0
1 100 cal pack pretzels: 2
1 barbie cup: 6
1/2 cup mashed potato: 2
1 serving steamed broccoli: 0
1 slice homemade ww friendly chocolate strawberry torte: 4
32/41

3 comments:

Retta said...

"I'm sorry that I'm so boring today, but you know, boring is usually happy."

What a cute sentence, I laughed at that, and that it can be so true, too. :-D

Loretta
=^..^=

Anonymous said...

Yup..boring is good! Keep up the good work!

Scarlet Simple said...

Boring is amazing when so many people around you with busy "interesting" lives are so unhappy!