The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 192

Yesterday was karaoke and sadly I do not have any videos for you! It was a very low key night as not a lot of people were there. This is going to be short as I would like to have something to say later on tonight!

We took a friend to the airport yesterday morning, well before we would normally have gotten up. Afterward we were both hungry at a time we wouldn't normally be and instead of doing the smart thing and going home to go back to bed, we decided to have breakfast out together. We went to Qdoba and got a breakfast burrito. These things are pretty straight forward: tortilla, egg, potato, meat, cheese, salsa, but as I learned later, high in points values. At first I was disappointed that I had spent so many points on one thing, but after thinking about it, I'm glad I went. I got to have a cheap, tasty breakfast alone with my husband and even though it was so pointy it was on karaoke night when I am notorious for having too many points left over at 2am.

Today:
1 breakfast burrito: 22 (Yeah.)
1 barbie cup: 6
1/2 cup mashed potatoes: 2
1/2 cup broccoli: 0
1 sex on the beach: 4 (according to WW online)
1 serving white chicken chili: 7
1 yogurt: 2
41/41 + 2/35

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you had a great time.

Scarlet Simple said...

Ha, yes I had a great time, and I manged to budget my points well enough!