The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 189

I am so sorry for not updating yesterday! I feel like straight up sludge right now! So this is for last night and there will be another tonight for today, if that isn't too confusing.

I did not go to the gym, nor do I think I will be going today. I don't want to miss it but as I said before, my period is really, really hard on me and so I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

These last few days have been hard mentally because I have been feeling so off food wise. I haven't been doing terribly or eating way to much or anything, but I have been feeling what I think is hunger at times when I normally don't. This is probably all an effect of my schedule re-normalizing and the fact that this particular monthly is making me so tired! I'm working though it.

On a good note, I did post my latest recipe for Meatloaf Pizza Pie as a guest post over at Thoughtful Momma! Give it a try! My whole family (Mom, brother, and husband) loved it!

Today:
1 arnolds sand thin: 1
1 serving homemade chicken salad: 2
1 serving spinach: 0
1 serving pickles: 0
1 can soup: 7
1 serving cheese: 2
1 serving cheddar rice crisps: 2
1 baked potato: 3
1 serving ww cheese: 2
3 tbsp ranch: 3
1 serving homemade chicken curry: 7
w rice: 4
1/2 cup peas: 1
1 huge serving of spinach: 0
1 serving broccoli: 0
1 serving cauliflower: 0
3 bell pepper strips: 0
1/2 egg: 1
3 tbsp ranch: 3
1 serving ww cheese: 2
last of the chicken salad: 1
Extra small serving of curry: 6
47/41

So 6 extra points, plus 10 from the day before. It always bothers me to use them, but isn't that what they are for? I almost never use them and sometimes I wonder if that isn't a good decision either...

No comments: