The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 185

Today was very very good. I am finally feeling relaxed! It has been hard, I have a tough time letting go of things that stress me out and I end up letting them get the best of me. I have also been having a hard time eating all of my points, as I have been terribly distracted for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to jump back into routine soon (gym, all of my points etc).

Tonight was karaoke night so I do have some videos to post, but since they weren't recorded on my camera I have to wait until they are sent to me!

Short post tonight too as it is already after 3am!

Today:
1 cup bran flakes: 2
1/2 cup skim milk: 1
spinach: 0
pickles: 0
2 bell pepper strips: 0
2 small beets: 1
broccoli: 0
cauliflower: 0
1 serving ww cheese: 2
3 tbsp ranch: 3
1/2 hard boiled egg: 1
2 servings spaghetti (extra point for extra serving): 9
1 serving sauce (lots of fresh veggies!): 4
1 serving ww cheese: 2
1 yogurt: 2
1 serving sunchips: 4
30/41

I would eat again, but honestly it is so late now, and I did already eat after 2am tonight (my personal food cut off) in order to get to 30. I know, I will get back on track!

4 comments:

Al said...

When I was on weight watchers, I struggled using up all my points as well. I would horde them all day then chow down on bad foods in the evening.

Retta said...

Your whole schedule/routine was disrupted. I'm sure once things calm down it will get easier to stay on track.

Looking forward to the videos. :-)
Loretta
=^..^=

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Scarlet Simple said...

To losing Harry: Thankfully I don't keep bad foods in the house anymore so I can save my points all I want, it just isn't that satisfying. Not keeping those kinds of things in the house has really helped me. :) The reason that I have leftover points is most def. because of what Retta pointed out: My whole schedule has been disrupted.

Retta: It is already calming down. We still have money issues to get under control, but I don't think my diet is going to suffer any longer...my exercise...now that is another story!