The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 26

I did it! I went to the gym on a Saturday and did an hour on the treadmill at 2.3mph! That's 2.14 miles! I feel pretty good about where I stand now. I think that on Monday I will be able to increase my speed to 2.4 for at least 1/2 of my time there. I want to get to 2.5 and 1.5 hours.

My weigh in is tomorrow! I will stay positive no matter what!

I got most of my points in today, I got to 39. Saturday nights here are date night for my husband and I and also "fend for yourself" night here at the house. Which means I don't have to cook! For the last two weeks on Saturday Chad and I have been eating La Choy meals for dinner over rice or tofu shirataki noodles. I love them! The whole can of beef and peppers is only 6 points, so we split it. I just wish there wasn't as much sodium in them. I'm going to have to look for a better alternative tomorrow while shopping.

Today:
1 pb&j sandwich w/nutella: 3pts
1 cup milk: 2pts
Wendy's Baked potato w/cheese(cheese is estimated): 7
Wendy's small chili: 4pts
Movies popcorn (estimated): 7pts
Lachoy Beef and peppers: 4pts
1 cup rice: 4pts
1/2 bagel pizza (low cal bagel, tomato slice, italian cheese, spices) with a tbsp light ranch: 3pts
1 skinny cow ice cream: 3pts

I'm also thinking about doing the Walk From Obesity in my area next Saturday (if I can). Check out the link and see if you can find one in your area!

2 comments:

MissyM said...

My goodness, your food choices look so delish. And your exercise was wonderful. I hope you have a great weigh in tomorrow.

Scarlet Simple said...

Thanks so much! I had a pretty great weigh in!

Good luck this week!