The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 16

Well today didn't get to involve ducks because my friends toddler was really sleepy (she missed her nap because of the dentist appointment), but I did make it to the gym.

I feel a little stuck at the gym because I am doing an average of 20 minutes on the Arc Trainer before I do my strength training. I try really hard to remind myself that I weigh 450 pounds and that I'm literally working my ass off. I sweat so hard that its running down my face and my neck. My hair gets wet. I was sweating so much after the Arc Trainer that when I was moving from machine to machine for strength training I was dripping on the floor of the gym. That actually made me smile a little. Sweat is fat crying!

My food was better today, but I have another long busy day and then a long busy weekend ahead of that. Some of this weekend is going to involve some emotional stress which is driving my anxiety up. I'm going to a birthday party for the child of a friend who was very close to me in the past who is now a little distant. The birthday cake is the least of my worries.

On Saturday I have an 8 hour long meeting for a nonprofit I work for throughout the year. We are putting on our big annual event in a month so its crunch time. I'm trying to put myself in the right mindset because during these meetings people are eating constantly. I need to have a plan and stick to it and be prepared for the unpredictable.

Wish me luck!

1 piece grilled chicken breasts
2 servings green beans
1 serving honey mustard
1 banana
1 salad (home made, spinach, pickles, tomatoes, bell peppers, carrots, avocado, bacon, croutons, shredded cheese, 2 servings dressing, all measured or weighed.)
1 can chunky beef vegetable soup
1 banana
1 light activia yogurt
1 package pepper jack crackers
1/2 cup steamed corn
1 cup steamed peas
2 dinner rolls
1 serving sloppy joes
2 servings broccoli cheese soup (home made)
1 cadbury ice cream bar

I have two points left.

1 comment:

Queen of Tarts said...

i admire you for getting out and doing the gym thing. I hate to sweat drives me batty. Your eating looks great (except that banana...lol). Try to keep your hands and mind busy but do take some light snacks. Good Luck!