The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 5

Hey guys, my internet is down. I will give you a complete update with food in the morning from my laptop instead of my phone so that I can switch between windows to see my food tracker. Hopefully Comcast will get their act together by then.

I finished with 18 points left. I'm not hungry. I ate much better today than in the last two days too I think. More variety and home cooked food. Not that I did terribly on any of the days so far.

I also went to the gym today. I did 17 minutes on the Arc Trainer. I'm going back to the gym tomorrow to for a day I planned. I'm hoping to get some of the weights in and get up to twenty minutes. I'm trying to not push myself too hard while also trying to keep challenging myself to do better or go farther.

Anyway, updating on my phone is super cumbersome so I'm going to leave this here and get some sleep. Wish me luck that Comcast will come through. My internet, TV and house phone are down. Its ridiculous. I hate Comcast.

Good night!

Edited to add Food:

1 serving Quaker Perfect portions oatmeal
1 tsp sugar
1 piece grilled chicken breast
1 serving BBQ sauce
4 servings (I had a craving) green beans
1 serving soy sauce
1 pretzel breaded chicken finger
1 non breaded chicken finger
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
1/4 cup gravy
1/2 cup macaroni and cheese
1 cup green beans
8 oz spaghetti
3 oz ground beef
1 serving Barilla pasta sauce
1 1/2 servings garlic bread

No comments: