The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 9

Up to 25 minutes on the Arc Trainer at the gym today. 20 before strength training and 5 after. I want to get up to 30 and then maintain for a bit before adding in say 30 seconds a day? I want to challenge myself, and I want something I can sustain. Hopefully I find that balance. I have the gym scheduled for tomorrow too.

My food was better today, being enhanced by groceries. That being said, groceries are not cheap and my room mate and my mom are also eating well. My room mate is actually also trying to lose weight. Today alone we went through a quarter of the produce I bought yesterday. It's really daunting. I fear that before I get back to the store next week I'll be out of veggies.

1/2 cup skim milk
2 servings wheaties
1/2 orange
1 blue bunny ice cream cone
1 serving perdue chicken strips
2 cups fresh greens
1 serving croutons
1 serving shredded cheese
2 servings light buffalo ranch dressing
1 serving baby carrots
1/2 bell pepper
1 serving cherry tomatoes
1 serving real bacon bits
1 cup mashed potatoes
1 cup green beans
2 1/3 servings grilled bbq pork chops
1 pretzel roll
2 1/2 servings tomato soup
1 serving cheese nips
1 muller corner yogurt
1 cadbury toffee ice cream bar

And I have 6 points left. Hmm. One point left, and that's fine. It can stay that way.

Added:
1/2 pretzel roll
1 tbsp creamy peanutbutter

No comments: