The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 24

So today was good. I ate well, though I didn't get all of my veggies in. I went to the gym and did my thing there too. Game night was good, because I didn't over eat and we didn't spend the whole time eating for once.

I don't have a ton to say. I'm tired and we are going to be cleaning house tomorrow. Hopefully that goes well and we are productive. We tend to get caught up in the small details.

Friday, July 26, 2013
Morning
1/2 cup(s) fat free skim milk
1
1  medium banana(s)
0
1 1/2 cup Wheaties Cereal
5
Subtotal6
Midday
1  serving(s) kraft Thick and Spicy honey BBQ sauce
2
1/2 cup(s) cooked green beans
0
2/3 cup(s) mashed potatoes
4
1  serving(s) rotisserie chicken 3oz
4
1  roll Arnold Sandwich Thins
3
Subtotal13
Evening
1  serving(s) Don Pepino 1/4 cup
1
1  Tbsp mayonnaise
3
1/4 serving(s) Olive oil
1
2  serving(s) Borden mozzarella
3
5 1/3 oz uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
4
118  gm French baguette bread
8
1  cup(s) mashed potatoes
6
1  slice(s) American cheese
3
1  serving(s) Aldi Cracker Crisps
3
2  cup Campbell's Soup
5
Subtotal37
Anytime
1  serving(s) Cadbury Toffee Icecream bar
5
2  serving(s) lemon frozen Greek yogurt
4
Subtotal9
Food PointsPlus values total used65
Food PointsPlus values remaining3
Activity
20 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
4
15 min Weight lifting, nautilus-type (light workout)
2
Activity PointsPlus values earned6

No comments: