The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 21

So Tuesdays are never a gym day for me (right now) but I think my food was pretty good. I'm running out of things like veggies but tomorrow is grocery day so I think I will be okay. I am planning on packing a lunch for tomorrow too so hopefully it will be another good food day, and because I am packing my lunch I wont be eating out so much!

I don't have a ton to say today beyond that it has been uneventful. I did a lot of coupon work and made dinner but beyond that it was a stress free day. I figure since I don't have too much to talk about I will give you some updates as too my body shape and size.

450+
I should start by saying I actually love this photo. Its a webcam photo being photo bombed by my husband, whom I love so so so so so much. I generally hate photos of myself. I feel embarrassed and like I want to hide.

This is a friend of mine who was the groomsman to my bridesmaid at a friends wedding. We were having a great time here. He was telling me that he was going to be Chad (My husband, see the photo above) for the day.

Same day as above, after a few (a lot) glasses of wine. We were really having a good time. My friends are a pretty tight knit group. 

Then this. I hate this photo with every inch of my being. Every. Single. Inch. I don't feel that fat. I don't feel that uncomfortable every waking moment of every single day but I certainly look like I do here. I mean, I look fat in every picture I've shown you. You can't hide that, but this picture is much more honest. This picture makes me want to hide in a dark corner of the universe and never come out.

I will be alright though, and when I lose this weight I will have all of these pictures to show myself and be proud of. 

Food:
1/2 cup skim milk
2 servings wheaties
3 pieces spicy tuna roll (sushi)
1 oz american cheese
1 serving angel hair pasta
1 serving leftover sauce (no meatballs)
1 can vegetable beef soup
1 serving cheese nips
1 serving tortilla scoops
1/4 cup salsa
6 oz light yogurt
1 mini ice cream cone
1 serving creamy radiatori
1 pretzel roll

There were veggies (and not a few either) had in the soup, the pasta sauce (I make myself so its a bunch) and the creamy radiatori had peas and broccoli.

I have 13 points left.

Good night!


No comments: