The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Coming back here is really hard.

So I know we never fail until we say we are done, but I feel like I have. All of my weight? I gained it back. Every last ounce, plus some. I spiraled way out of control and consoled myself with food all of the way down.

This makes me feel like I've lied somehow, not just to you guys who read everything I wrote here, but also to myself. I feel ashamed. How I feel regarding the loss of all of that success is really keeping me from moving on at this point I think.

I am going to begin again, but I'm not sure if it would be better for me to wipe the slate clean and write here with the evidence of the past visible, or to start a new blog.

I'll be starting tomorrow so I'm trying to make the decision.

2 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

I did the same thing. Don't leave this place. It can inspire people to get up again when they've fallen off the wagon. Like me. Glad you're back and trying again. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Your story is your story, and there is nothing wrong with that. We've all had ups and downs, and now is always a good a time as any to start anew. I hope you will stay here on this blog. I will look forward to your updates. I'm just trying to get back on track myself. Here's to healthy living! :-)